Crop Chocolate

Crop Chocolate
Bkrejci - Design Team Member

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Little Early

Although my daughters birthday isn't for a few months yet, Crop Chocolate had a banner challenge and I just went ahead and made the banner, I had been planning for my daughters birthday.  I began this project with a pack of Tinkering Ink Garland Chipboard.  I covered each piece of chipboard with Echo Park Be Mine Collection Paper.  (I do own other paper - i am just infatuated with this paper right now).  i then used the Slice Elite (which I won on this sight) with the Vintage Findings chip to cut my letters from black vinyl which i received in my CC Chocolate.  After placing the letters on the garland I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Black Soot distressing Ink.  I used coordinating papers and covered clothes pin.  I used the clothes pin to hang my garland pieces Beach Babe trim and Petaloo trim.   Hope you enjoy and I hope she likes it when her birthday comes around.  By then, I may add some more bling and a big 21

1 comment: