Crop Chocolate

Crop Chocolate
Bkrejci - Design Team Member

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Beautiful Ornaments


I haven't been posting, but that does not mean that I haven't been busy crafting.  I would like to take credit for the ornament and tag above, but alas I cannot.  These were gifts in a ornament exchange and tag exchange on CropChocolate.com.  BTW that is a great site, with a lot of wonderful and very talented people and they have such delicious goodies for sale at unbelievable prices.  All crafters should visit daily, personally, I try to visit hourly, as they change their items almost hourly.  They also sponsor weekly challenges, where you can win credits to shop on line with CC.  The very dimensional ornament was made by MomCleo and is incredibly beautiful - certainly cannot capture all that beauty in a flat photograph.  It just took my breath away when I opened the box.  The tag below the ornament was made by Pollyzas and while you can't really see it in the picture, those pine cones look real, she did  such an amazing job.  and there are little red berries though out the greenery.  They are both just breathtaking.  Pollyzas is a member of the CropChocolate design team, so check daily to see more of her creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment