Crop Chocolate

Crop Chocolate
Bkrejci - Design Team Member

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hey, it is me again.  It has been a very busy day.  Why is it that when you only work half a day. . . your day suddenly become more busy than if you worked the whole day.  Well, I am trying to be more committed to posting several times a week, if not daily.  This is a page I did for a challenge on Crop Chocolate.com/  This is a picture taken of my daughter several years ago in Charleston.  This page was made for the current challenge on CropChocolate.  The background paper is EP Little Boy Sky and the red border is EP Park Little Boy Strawberry.  The inner border around the picture is EP Cotton Candy.  I used naked chipboard and colored it with re-inker and then used several layers of UTEE embossing powder and then added a bit of bling.  My daughter is still kissing those toads in hopes of finding her Prince.  LOL  - she will kill me for that comment.

1 comment:

  1. another awesome page!!!! You are so good at page layouts!

    ReplyDelete