Crop Chocolate

Crop Chocolate
Bkrejci - Design Team Member

Thursday, July 19, 2012

One more Halloween card . . . well maybe just one more  . . . who knows.  I really do love Halloween.  This is a very simple card, with a twist on the paper.  I used a simple SU green background for the base of the card and a black and white patterned paper by Teresa Collins for the top part of the card.  To make it match the base, I mixed re-inker with water and spritzed the paper so that the white took on a light shade of the base.  I used a misc. skeleton stamp and heat embossed it.  Added a small amount of bling and SU "Happy Halloween" sentiment.    What I really wanted to share with you was the use of the re-inker to make Thanksgiving paper into Halloween paper.    Well see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment